Have you been seeing the “circle of death” cycling for five minutes on our computer screen just to load the internet browser? Or, how about when you open your trusty word processor and it takes eons to open? These could be signs of a PC that is in need of a little pepping up. When this happens, you probably pretend like it’s not happening because you are not ready to deal with it. You are probably hearing dollar signs when you consider that you may just have to replace your PC. What you don’t know is that there is software that is available that will tune up your PC. Don’t get too excited yet because not all PC tuners will whip your computer back into tip-top shape. Some can cause more issues than you are already dealing with. How do you know which is the best? You don’t and that’s why you are here. Here is exactly what you need to look for. There are four top PC tune up programs that will give you the best result.
Our Top 4 PC Speed Up Software
- Advanced SystemCare
- Lolo System Mechanic
- UniBlue PC Mechanic
PC Speed Up Software Must Haves
- Security: First, the security of the software must check out. The last thing you want is to run software that will obliterate your operating system. These top 4 that are recommended will pass the security test and not cause issues to your system that will slow it down, even more.
- Performance: The primary reason you would want to run a PC speed up program is to restore the speed and performance of your PC. The performance of any speed up software you use should be evaluated. After all, increased performance is the main reason for PC speed up software
- Ease of Use: Possibly the number one thing that would cause you not to want to run your own PC speed up is how complicated it could be. Therefore, ease of use is most important. Not only do you want to be confident that the software you choose is the best but you also should be confident that you are able to maneuver through the software with ease.
- Support: There’s nothing like going to the beach with your kids and knowing there is a lifeguard nearby. This is what having software that offers client support is like. Having support for any software you use will make you feel much more comfortable with its use.
- Compatibility: PC speed up software should be checked for its capability with the most popular operating systems. A consistent pattern of operating system capability suggests that the manufacturer is serious about providing a good tool that will consistently be reviewed for upgrades and newer versions.
The Top 4 PC Speed Up Software in 2017
IObit Advanced SystemCare is a robust tool for providing a great deal of PC speeding up. This is among the easiest to use because of its clean design and simple layout. Don’t let the simple layout fool you. This tool comes packed with a myriad of PC tuning features that will bring your PC back to life.
The cool blue interface of CleanMyPC will remind you of a day on the beach and that’s exactly how easy this tool is to use. The primary focus of CleanMyPC is disk optimization. It will work to free up much-needed space that could be flooded with unnecessary files and downloads and those pesky programs that you probably have never used since you purchased your PC. This tool is perfect for someone needing a little computer organization. The result of freeing up this space will be a PC that performs better.
Lolo System Mechanic
This “Click and Report” style program will perform a complete scan of your system with the click of a button and then give you an analysis of the issues that are causing your performance problems. After that, take the driver’s seat and correct each problematic error listed. There’s more where that comes from since the Lolo System Mechanic comes with more features to cater to your PC tune up.
UniBlue PC Mechanic
UniBlue PC Mechanic comes packed with a well-defined results screen that you will see after a one click scan of your PC. Your results screen will show you what issues are causing your performance to be slow and will offer you a detailed report of these issues in case you are feeling a bit techy.